Try our free demos and downloads to see vLetter
handwriting fonts for yourself! You can download the
free LiteUS Demo below, or check out any
of the free downloadable demos listed at right.
Download the "vLetter LiteUS Demo" font for Windows or Macintosh. This is a .zip file which contains the font file, installation instructions, and Help files for both Windows and Mac users. See the Help files for steps to enable OpenType features.
NOTE: The demo font has the word "demo" in place of the lowercase "a" character. You can purchase the full version font (vLetter LiteUS) to get the lowercase "a."
Download "vLetter LiteUS Demo" Now
You may need administrative privileges to install fonts. If you do not have administrative privileges, you will need to ask someone with privileges to install the fonts (such as a computer tech at your company).
1. Close all Office or Adobe applications.
2. Right-click the .zip file and choose "Extract all..." from the menu, then click OK in the next dialog box to extract all the files to a new folder.
3. Open the new folder, then open the folder named "Fonts to Install" and select the font file (.otf extension). Right-click on the selected file and choose "Install" from the menu.
4. Open Word 2010, Publisher 2010 or an Adobe program (version CS4 or above). The fonts are now available in the Font menu or in the Character palette.
1. Close TextEdit, Pages, Word for Mac, and/or Adobe programs.
2. Double-click the .zip file; this extracts all files to a folder. Open this folder, then install using Font Book (steps below).
Install using Font Book (may require Administrator privileges)
Double-click the font file to open it in Font Book, then click the "Install Font" button.
Questions? Try our Support page.