All vLetter software products are currently available in the following versions for Windows and Macintosh.
– OpenType® font format with advanced typographic features.
– Fonts work on both Mac and Windows computers. See compatible programs.
– Cursive letters automatically connect as text is typed.
– Printed lowercase letters automatically vary in shape as text is typed.
– Signatures easily inserted by typing special keywords.
– TrueType® font format for Windows.
– vLetter has full support in 32-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7, and in 64-bit versions with 32-bit compatibility mode.
– The vLetter Toolbar has full support in 32-bit versions of Microsoft Office, and improved functionality in Windows Vista and 7, so it does not cause Word to crash.
Note: the Toolbar is not supported in the 64-bit version of Office.
– The vLetterWriter can send handwritten emails in Windows Vista and 7 (some restrictions may still apply depending on your ISP).
– The SigSoft Handwriter is included for converting text to handwriting in other programs, such as Excel and WordPad. Note: this does not run on 64-bit systems.
Use the vLetterWriter to copy/paste handwriting into other programs.
– TrueType® font format for Mac.
– vLetter has full support in OS X Universal for Intel-based Macs.
– The vLetter Handwriter converts plain text to handwriting fonts in most programs, and can create a graphic of handwritten notes to send via email.
– vLetter is no longer available via the Services menu, as many programs do not support that function.