After months of work, vLetter now has a new website! There’s a lot of new capabilities and content available to everyone.
Here’s a partial list of some of the features:
- A blog, where we can publish new tips and tricks on how to use vLetter fonts.
- Forums (bulletin boards), so everyone can share their own tips and tricks.
- Free downloads for the Handwriting Font of the Day (HFOTD), along with a way to sign up for daily notifications.
- A fast and simple checkout system using PayPal express. There’s even a way to download your purchase again directly from the receipt.
- Tie-ins to Facebook and Twitter so blogs and newsletter show up immediately on social media
Let us know if there’s anything we can improve!
Dave Fenwick, CEO
Special thanks to:
- Shannon Vance – Coder extraordinaire
- Kerry Cobb – Marketer at-large
- VJ at The Key Infosys – Heavy-lifter